Entering through the large double doors into the entry hall of this great family home brings a sense of comfort that only a home well-loved can bring. Natural light flows down through the windows of the raked passageway and invites you through the stain glass bi-fold doors to the formal family room. With three separate living spaces, there is more than enough room for everyone to spread out with the kids playing in the back rumpus while you have the whole family over in the massive open plan living, dining and kitchen for a big Friday night feast, just like the generations who have celebrated here before. On a warm summer's day, you can take the party outside and entertain with some weekend drinks and a BBQ under the spacious covered alfresco. This home has all the makings for a beautiful life.
Full of comfortable features for the whole family, you can easily move straight in and enjoy the spoils of Tarrawanna. Love the local life with the home only a quick 2-minute drive to the heart of Corrimal with its many restaurants, shopping centres and boutiques; a 5-minute drive to the Expressway to easily head towards Wollongong CBD or commute to Sydney; and under 10 minutes' drive to Towradgi Beach and Rock Pool for a weekend dip or run along the beach path with your dog.
• Cooking up many culinary delights is a breeze with the large open kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including a five-burner gas stove and double sink. Coupled with an abundance of cupboard storage and ample workspace on the stone benchtop, you will cook up a storm in no time!
• The main bedroom, with mirrored wardrobe, has a private ensuite and beautiful sunset views of the escarpment.
• All of the bedrooms have built-in robes and one of the four bedrooms is on the entry-level of the property making it easily accessible.
• The main bathroom has been designed as a 3-way bathroom with the busy family in mind. With a separate shower and bath, plus a separate toilet and vanity, the morning rush to get ready has never been easier!
• The double garage has internal access to the rumpus room that opens out to the manicured back yard.
• The level, fully fenced back yard has plenty of space for the kids to play with the dogs while you reap the spoils of your generous veggie garden.
• Situated on a corner block, there is potential for access to the back yard from the side street.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools