Sunny days will be famously enjoyed in this impressive apartment where many weekend BBQs and relaxed gatherings with friends and family will be had on the massive North facing balcony where you will watch the sky divers come in for landing at Stuart Park, just a short 200m away. Or perhaps you will prefer to recline after a long days work and revel in a quiet moment reading a magazine or watching the stunning sunset over the escarpment. The choice is yours when there is so much to offer!
With a neutral but warm colour palette throughout, it is easy to make your mark and create your style. The modern kitchen comes complete with all the mod cons including stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including a gas stovetop, dishwasher and microwave. Showing your master chef skills off has never been easier as the kitchen opens up to the huge open plan living space – you will have to shoo everyone away so too many cooks do not spoil the broth!
The spoils of North Wollongong are at your doorstep! Enjoy afternoon aperitifs at Pepe's, a morning swim at the Continental Baths, and Sunday brunch at Diggies. The active lifestyle of North Wollongong beach is easily enjoyed a 5 minute walk away. It is easy to leave the cars at home with Wollongong Train Station a short 10 minute walk and bus stops to get you throughout Wollongong under 5 minutes walk away.
- Generous in size, you have ample room in the open plan living areas for a large dining suite to entertain on, spacious lounge for movie nights in, and an additional study nook
- Two well sized bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, open onto the massive balcony with ample leafy escarpment views
- The main suite boasts a generous walk in wardrobe and spacious ensuite
- Both stylish bathrooms have oversized mirrors and hung vanities with plenty of storage space
- The massive balcony encompasses the length of the apartment and has an external gas point, making a Saturday BBQ a breeze
- Tandem parking spaces plus additional storage cage within the secure basement carpark
- The building has security access with video intercom system ensuring peace of mind
Loving apartment living is easy in the Alto apartments. With lift access to the apartment on the second floor, wonderful neighbours within the complex, and being in the heart of North Wollongong; this envious lifestyle can be yours.
Close to Transport