Set over two spacious levels with serene mountain views captured from many areas of the home, you will admire the extensive space and privacy this townhouse offers, finished to the highest standards. You are welcomed through the white double doors into the entry foyer with an internal garden bed and the stunning timber staircase drawing your eyes up to the chandelier radiantly lighting both levels of this townhouse. High ceilings throughout highlight the generous size of the home. The exceptionally large living area, with gas point, flows through to the dining area filled with natural light and access to the back courtyard. The elegant kitchen boasts granite bench tops, timber cupboards, stainless steel under bench oven, dishwasher and gas cook top. Enjoy cooking whilst admiring views of Mount Keira.
- Covered outdoor entertaining patio complete with external gas point and beautiful views out to the escarpment over the manicured hedge
- The main bathroom is easily described in one word; palatial. It is so easy to get the family ready, not getting in each other's way, or enjoy relaxing in the massive spa bath after a long day. This is complete with a separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious main bedroom complete with large built in wardrobe, sunny east facing private balcony and huge ensuite equipped with a double shower, double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Both additional generously sized bedrooms are complete with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Plenty of storage throughout the home with an additional generous linen press upstairs near the study nook bathed in natural light
- Complete with an additional toilet situated off the laundry
- Double remote controlled garage with internal access
- Situated in a small complex of only 3 townhouses, this cute complex is completely owner occupied
There are few suburbs that resonate ideal village life like Balgownie. Live right in this enviable location with only a short 300m stroll to the heart of the village with many restaurants and a host of small businesses all within the 5-minute stroll of your doorstep. With convenience in spades, this townhouse is just a short 10-minute drive to Wollongong CBD or a short 5-minute drive to the larger supermarkets of Fairy Meadow.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools