Open by Appointment
Located in the heart of Wollongong's flourishing city centre, this endearing abode sits right in the middle of Wollongong CBD. Entering this quaint unit, you are greeted by a large open plan kitchen and living that flows out the glass sliding doors to the shaded balcony. Live and breathe the vibrancy of our Steel City's culture with the surrounding unique bars, quirky cafes and vibrant restaurants becoming your new local hangout.
- Floating floors span throughout the home leading you from the spacious living through to the bedrooms and bathroom
- Large balcony enjoys a leafy privacy for a quiet morning coffee but basks in the afternoon sun as an ideal spot to cook up a BBQ
- Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and large, light-catching windows
- A chef friendly kitchen boasting a double sink, electric cooking, copious bench space and abundant cupboard storage
- A separate laundry with large linen press - taking away clothing clutter
- Bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles plus separate shower and bath – the perfect place to relax after a busy day
- Large, secure car space with additional secure storage area
- Perfect for the commuter, you are just a short 5 minute walk to Wollongong Train Station to easily get to Sydney; and also the free shuttle bus to Wollongong University.
- Pets will not be considered
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools