This brand new Torrens Title duplex showcases the very best in contemporary design. With absolute attention to detail and perfection, these stunning executive style homes offer the very best of modern inclusions and finishes.
- Two separate living areas plus the huge entertainment terrace, taking in the sunny aspect and mountain views.
- Modern and spacious kitchen boasts polyurethane cabinetry, LED lighting, under mount sink and a glass splash back complimented by 40mm stone bench tops with ample space. Get lost in the large walk in pantry and cook up a storm with the Delonghi free standing 900mm oven, gas cooktop and range hood. With Delonghi dishwasher making clean up easy
- The innovative layout features three double bedrooms; two with fitted wardrobes while the masters boast a walk-in robe, stylish ensuite and covered balcony.
- Eye catching bathrooms are awe-inspiring; the neutral, earthy tones of the floor to ceiling porcelain tiles, free standing bath tub, the very best of chrome fixtures, wall hung stone top vanities, a ceiling shower rose and semi-frameless glass shower screens.
- The covered private courtyard under the deck is accessed by an internal staircase and flows out to the landscaped garden and grassed yard, perfect for alfresco dining or indulging your green thumb.
- Generous extras; remote two car garage with direct internal access, polished porcelain tiles downstairs and nylon carpet upstairs with material roller blinds throughout, internal gas points for heating and external gas point for BBQ, oversized 920mm front door, stylish three step cornices, large internal laundry and separate toilet, 120mm skirting, double power points throughout, security alarm, ducted Samsung air-conditioning, instantaneous gas hot water, storage under house with full height access, down lights throughout, large mirrored linen cupboard and concreted paths that surround the property perimeter.