Open by Appointment
Although this is one of Wollongong's newer buildings, there is absolutely nothing standard about this gorgeous apartment. Oozing luxury, this 9th floor apartment has a modern take on a classic style. It is the small details (and one rather large one) that sets this apartment apart. Admire the beautiful Victorian skirting and architraves, marvel at the French Oak flooring, and enjoy the feature lighting showcasing the home. This bespoke abode's centrepiece is a fully insulated glass cellar that is temperature and humidity controlled, making it the perfect place to display up to 378 bottles of your favourite vino.
Generous open plan living, comfort and sophistication are the norm with features including a fireplace flanked by Oregon timber shelving and a built-in Sonos sound system. The luxurious open plan kitchen showcases 40mm Culcutta Marble benchtops with a waterfall edge, 900mm SMEG appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, built-in dishwasher, feature herringbone tiling and matt cabinetry resulting in a sleek, stylish finish that your friends and family will love. From this open space, you enjoy views over WIN Stadium out to the Pacific Ocean through the floor to ceiling glazing with a wraparound balcony.
- Constructed in 2017, the building was designed with optimum living in mind. Boasting a communal veggie garden, a pool, BBQ area, and onsite manager for the day-to-day running of the complex
- There is one car space in the secure residents parking, plus the opportunity to lease additional spaces
- Both of the carpeted bedrooms feature floor to ceiling glazing with balcony access, ample built-in wardrobes, and the main bedroom has a king sized feature wall, built-in shelving, and various outlets for your technology.
- The ensuite is a one-of-a-kind with an impressive handmade American Oak bathtub making your morning routine all the more luxurious
- Ducted air conditioning throughout keeps the home at the perfect temperature
- Weekends will easily be spent watching the sunrise over the ocean from home, or readily enjoyed at the foreshore with Wollongong Beach only 5 minutes' walk away
- Thrive in the hum of the city with the host of amenities provided by Wollongong CBD just a short 5 minute stroll away; including Wollongong Central, Crown Street Mall, WIN Stadium, numerous bars and cafes. Leave the car at home and take the various public transport options further away to Wollongong Hospital or the University of Wollongong
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport