This single level home has been recently renovated, ready for you and your family to move in. Situated within a quiet street in the loving suburb of Tarrawanna, this area is known and loved by families wanting to grow up and people wanting to grow old. With a sought after location being an easy 8 minute walk from the beautiful Tarrawanna village featuring the Fruit Market and Deli, Butcher, Yarnsy's Café, Le Rose, the Brewery and the famous Fish & Chip Shop. Your kids will have no issue walking to and from school being only a short 5-minute walk; they could maybe even pick up a lolly bag from the local convenience store!
Enjoy the simple and serene life offered by this lovely home. Entertaining your friends and family will be easy with the open plan living and dining area. The kitchen boasts modern features and design with a stunning 40mm Caesarstone benchtop with waterfall edge and Smeg appliances. For the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor, this is a beautiful home rich with opportunity to extend with a DA approval for a garage and being previously leased at $550.00 per week.
- Single level design for easy living
- Bright bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Opportunity to extend with a DA approval for a garage
- Generous low maintenance yard with plenty of potential
- Freshly painted interior and floating timber flooring
- Air conditioning to main living area
- Ample off street parking for the boat, trailer and all the toys
- 8 minute walk to the local bus stop
- Conveniently positioned only 2.7km from Towradgi Beach and Rock Pools
- Torrens Titled
Enjoy your new life relaxing in this tranquil space while you watch the sunset over the wonderful escarpment. There are everlasting memories to be made in your new home that you and your family will love.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools