Set within the quiet, shaded, leafy surrounds of Mangerton this two bedroom plus study unit is already set up as the perfect investment or ideal first home. This top level unit is located at the back of the complex and has security intercom access plus the provision of off-street visitor parking. When you are home, you can truly relax. The neutral colour palette allows you to make your mark with artwork and offers a blank canvas to work with. Carpeted throughout, the welcoming lounge boasts air conditioning to the living spaces and a comfortable space to recline while enjoying a Netflix binge. You will love enjoying the private north facing balcony revealing a lovely calming, green outlook and the perfect place to enjoy a sneaky wine or welcome the morning with a coffee and birdsong.
Perfectly located, you are within easy access of St Therese School and Catholic Church, just a short 250m walk. Take the hidden walkway to Crown Street and the bus stops to town or cut down the walk to Wollongong Hospital, only 750m away. If you prefer to drive, it is only a short 5 minute drive away from the heart of Wollongong CBD. For the commuter, this home is perfectly positioned 2 minutes drive to the Freeway to head both north or south making getting to and from work that much easier!
- Both light filled bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Additional study or optional third bedroom off the living area
- Sleek, modern kitchen has an abundance of storage space, built in breakfast bar, glass splashback and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Renovated internal laundry complete with storage
- Single remote control garage with plenty of space for additional storage on the shelving
You will fall in love with this unit and all it has to offer. Easy entry into the property market for the first home buyer or perfect for the astute investor, the property is currently leased for $370.00 per week.
Close to Schools