Nestled in the hills of Balgownie, overlooking across the suburbs out to the glistening Pacific Ocean, this home is seeking a new family to make incredible lasting memories with. Bask in the morning sun with a coffee on the generous balcony cherishing the views that can be seen from all East facing rooms. Perfect for the growing family, you will be more than comfortable in this endearing home.
With ducted air conditioning throughout upstairs, the massive, tiled, open plan living areas will house the entire extended family easily for as long or as little as you want. Complete with a built in bar and gas heating, parties and entertaining is a breeze with no one excluded from the fun in the considerable space. The spacious kitchen has ample room to waltz around the large island bench topped with beautiful Caesar stone with a multitude of cupboards.
- All three upstairs bedrooms are carpeted with each having a wall of mirrored built in wardrobes. The main is complete with an additional ensuite
- Beautiful renovated kitchen comes with Miele stainless steel appliances including pyrolytic oven, steamer, inbuilt coffee machine and five burner gas cooktop
- The main bathroom is a convenient three-way bathroom with spacious vanity and separate shower and bath
- Massive four car remote control garage with drive thru access to the back yard currently fitted out with a workshop at the back ideal for tinkering away at your next project
- Storage is in abundance throughout the home with linen cupboards and a store room large enough you can make your own wine
- Grassed, secured back yard, perfect for the kids and dogs to play in comes completed with garden shed, large veggie gardens, outdoor stainless steel kitchen and paved entertaining area
- The features of this beautiful family home include a solar panel system, security system, video intercom system, laundry chute, and provision for in-built speaker system
- The home is perfectly situated to enjoy the spoils of Balgownie Village, only a short 3 minute drive away to coffee shops, the post office and Bally Pub!
Perfect for the growing family, downstairs makes an ideal teenagers retreat or separate suite for the grandparents to allow them to be close-by. The fourth bedroom comes off the downstairs living area which includes a spacious open plan full kitchen with gas cooking, all with easy single level access. You will also find the fully renovated third bathroom downstairs, truly making this a family wonderland!
Close to Shops
Close to Schools