Open by Appointment
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this recently renovated home boasts many features that will have the extended family nominating Christmases to now be held at your new home. Whipping up a feast for a hoard of people is a breeze as the massive kitchen is a chef's delight! The huge island bench is topped with a 40mm stone featuring a waterfall edge with more than enough space to teach the kids how to bake. From this vast open hub of the home, entertaining is effortless as the double sliding stacked glass doors open wide for seamless entry to the covered entertaining area, which is the perfect vantage point to watch the kids play in the palm tree lined in-ground pool while retreating from the summer heat under the Balinese fans.
- In addition to the drive through tandem garage, there is a separate double garage that comes off the rear laneway that can easily be the man cave, workshop, home gym, or house the boat or caravan
- The downstairs living areas feature a raked ceiling, air conditioning, a feature fireplace and an abundance of space for family and friends to spread out when entertaining
- If the kids want their own space, they can easily retreat to the additional upstairs living area
- The generous master bedroom is carpeted and has an entire wall of built-in wardrobes plus a ceiling fan and air-conditioning
- Three of the four additional bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- The downstairs renovated bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and showcases a freestanding bath as the perfect place to relax after your long run with the dog along the coastal path
- Spacious upstairs bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles and separate shower making it easy for the whole family to get ready in the morning rush
Positioned right next to Holy Spirit College, your kids will quite literally jump the fence into their first class.
- Ideally situated, this home is under 1km to Bellambi Beach and boat ramp. Within a 10-minute walk, you will be at local bus stops and Bellambi Train Station, meaning you can leave the car at home for your morning commute to Sydney. Alternatively, in 10-15 minutes' drive, you will be in Wollongong CBD
Perfect for modern, easy family living, everything is here for you to make family memories, love the private life and enjoy the spoils of your new neighbourhood.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools