Open by Appointment
Located in the heart of Balgownie village surrounded by a beautiful range of cafes, boutique stores and The Balgownie Pub. You will find a wonderful sense of comfort as you walk past the roses that lead into this solid brick home on a generous 953m2. This owner-built property is 34 years young and has been incredibly well cared for over the years. It has been built to last on a suspended concrete slab and with the recent replacement of the roof. Although the home is full of original charm, you can comfortably and easily move straight in, or lease the property out, while you plan your renovation, extension, or new build (STCA) – there is so much potential! Take this opportunity to create your vision in this incredible location.
- Take advantage of this rare find with this generous double block having a frontage of 20.1m, zoning of R2 Residential with a FSR of 0.5:1 and a height limit of 9m
- As you walk through the entry to the open plan kitchen and dining, the beautiful view of the escarpment is the backdrop to the warmth of inside
- The hardwood timber kitchen has ample storage and bench space and comes complete with a 5 burner gas stove
- A formal living area is separated from the open plan spaces so the kids can play in one area while the parents enjoy a coffee and a chat
- The three spacious bedrooms are carpeted and two of them have built-in wardrobes
- Generously proportioned three-way bathroom has a separate shower and bath
- North facing covered entertaining area has abundant seating space for friends and family to enjoy a summer evening meal while enjoying the stunning views over the tiered back yard out to the escarpment
- Enjoy many delicious oranges from the bountiful tree while you tinker away in the back shed or restore the greenhouse to its original glory
- Remote control double garage with internal access plus additional under house storage once used to house galleons of beautiful Vino
This property provides a wealth of opportunity and is the canvas for you to paint your dream, whether it be an extension on the existing home or building an additional dwelling (STCA). Live right in this enviable location in the heart of the village with many restaurants and a host of small businesses all at your doorstep. With convenience in spades, this home is just a short 10-minute drive to Wollongong CBD or a short 5-minute drive to the larger supermarkets of Fairy Meadow.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools