Waking up to enjoy a coffee while watching the sun rise over the Pacific Ocean will soon become routine in this gorgeous home showcasing the best of apartment living. Entertaining is a delight with the spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area basking in sun warmly illuminating the apartment from the east and north facing balconies through the floor to ceiling glass doors. Take a step out onto the balconies to take the party outdoors with an external gas point for a weekend BBQ whilst revelling in the spoils of a myriad of views; easterly over the Pacific Ocean or north over Towradgi to the escarpment.
Ideally situated across the road from North Dalton Park, you can watch the various sports from your balcony! Within a 10-minute walk from this incredible location, you can be at Puckey's Beach, Towradgi Public School, train stations, Towradgi Beach Hotel, Innovation Campus or Fairy Meadow Shopping Centre. Wollongong is only 2.7km away or take a 3 minute drive to the Expressway to head towards Sydney or Shellharbour for those who commute. It is not just the views and location that are picture perfect as the apartment is packed full of features:
- The kitchen, complete with island, opens up the kitchen to the open plan living and dining adding an impressive amount of bench space including everyone in the entertaining conversation
- The kitchen boasts stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop plus a built in fridge neatly hidden within the abundance of cabinet storage
- Ducted air conditioning to the living areas for the ideal temperature year round, or simply open up the doors to any of the three balconies to welcome in the perfect sea breeze for cross flow ventilation
- Both bedrooms are complete with built in wardrobes and westerly views of the sunset over the escarpment from the third of the three balconies
- The well-appointed, modern bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles, floating vanity, oversized mirror and waterfall shower head
- Generous internal laundry with linen press and dryer
- A rare find in modern apartments, there is a remote controlled double garage within the security gated carpark
- Security access building with video intercom system
- Fairly priced strata levies includes an onsite building caretaker who keeps the building immaculate
- Currently leased until October 2019 at $495 per week
Simply picture perfect in every way, apartments of this calibre are few and far between.
Close to Schools
Close to Transport