It is now easier to call Avante home! First Home Buyers may qualify for a limited time Government Grant of $10,000 plus a stamp duty waiver (provided you reside in the property) for buyers of new property. Get in quick and don't miss your opportunity to call Avante home.
For more information about the grants see www.revenue.nsw.gov.au
With construction now complete, Avante can be seen rising from the crest of Rawson Street above Wollongong CBD. This future-focused exclusive address hosts a stunning 65m tower of 77 residential apartments.
The 1 bedroom apartments throughout the building enjoy a mix of stunning views of a gorgeous vista of the sunset over the escarpment and/or a sunrise over the Pacific Ocean and suburbs of Wollongong. The views must be seen to be believed!
Conveniently located in the heart of the CBD, a short 2-minute stroll has you enjoying a morning coffee at any of the numerous surrounding cafes, or enjoying one of the weekly markets that pop up in Crown Street Mall. Or if you would rather stay at home, it is easy to enjoy a lazy day relaxing by the unrivaled private pool and outdoor entertaining area. Attractively positioned, these lifestyle apartments are masterfully designed for modern, stylish lifestyles combining the highest quality finishes throughout.
There are limited one-bedroom apartments remaining. Some features include:
- Generous floor plans ranging from 59m2 to 62m2
- Massive balconies with an additional 16m2 to 19m2 of outdoor living space
- Apartments have 1-2 secure car spaces each
- Oak timber floors throughout the living areas with plush carpet to the bedrooms
- Herringbone Cararra marble feature tiles to the bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling glazing to take full advantage of the natural light and incredible views
- Ducted air conditioning in living area some throughout
- SMEG kitchen appliances
The time to call Avante' home is now! Please contact us to schedule an appointment to view our newly completed building.
* please note that the photos are either images of the building or photos of the display suite and common areas.
Close to Shops
Close to Transport